Friday, May 25, 2012

What are you up to after the S&T dust settles ...

Gadzooks two weeks has past and am finally emerging from the fog ...
that enveloped me after the stupendous S&T market.
Glorious photo's by Mahani De Borello HERE.

Uncovering forgotten stash and treasure prior to the market ...
was similar to an archaelogical dig.

I was tantalised after years away from ...

Years ago I created this tote from a velvet top ...
embellished with tape measures,
necktie labels,  
antique buttons ,
assorted haberdashery & sewing notions.

Another example is a purple tote I created as a gift ... 
I incorporated
lace dying, embroidery, embellishing in CQ style.

The cold weather has me snuggled up with needle threaded ...
imagination running wild ...
would love to see what have you been up to since the dust settled?

No comments: